Greenlight's HELP CENTER is a authoritative resource of "Build-Right" answers for 100's of surfboard building questions
- HOW TO SHAPE A SURFBOARD
- HOW TO INSTALL SURFBOARD FIN BOXES
- HOW TO FIBERGLASS A SURFBOARD
- HOW TO USE EPOXY RESIN
- HOW TO PAINT AND DO ARTWORK ON A SURFBOARD
- HOW TO SAND A SURFBOARD
- HOW TO GLOSS AND POLISH A SURFBOARD
- HOW TO BUILD A STAND UP PADDLE BOARD (SUP)
- DING REPAIR QUESTIONS
This is an ongoing project from Greenlights "Build-Right" Support Team and features answers from basic surfboard building principles to advanced and abstract techniques and tips.
Online surfboard building forums like Swaylocks and Surfer Magazine Surfboard Design Forum, although great resources when the pros chime in, are full of inaccurate information from amateur board builders and can send you on a costly path of mistakes.
Greenlight wants you to do-it-yourself and do-it-RIGHT!