Colored FCS II Keyless Surfboard Fin System
FCS II Surfboard Fin Boxes - Colored
Side Fins are sold as sets of two (1 left, 1 right)
Available in the following Colors:
The FCS II system has been designed to perform at the highest level by seamlessly connecting 3 essential elements in surfing; the surfer, the surfboard and the fins.
When paired with fins from the new FCS II Essential Series, it’ s now possible to install and remove your fins in seconds, without the need for any screws or tools.
1. Keyless: Efficient keyless system for quick fin installation and release.
2. Flush Leading Edge: Recessed leading edge with flush base connection improves water flow.
3. Backward Compatible: Grub screws can be inserted to accept your existing FCS fins.
4. Mechanism: Rotating Barrel: Self lubricating, wear resistant barrel locks the fin into the plug.
5. Mechanism: Titanium Rod: Aerospace grade titanium rod applies lateral pressure to the fin tab.
6. Honeycomb Construction: Lightweight composite frame encapsulated by high density foam reduces weight and maintains tail flex.
Available in the following cant degrees:
0 degree (center fin)
3 Degree (typically used as quad rears for more drive)
5 Degree (typically used as quad rears, or create more drive as front fin cant)
9 Degree (typically used as front fins for looser turns and control)
We Also Recommend