Custom Surfboard Shaping Kit 6'6" - 7'6"
We manufacture all Engineered EPS Surfboard Blanks per order allowing for optimal customization to make shaping easier, faster, and with less dust.
Due to high demand please allow 2 weeks before pick up notification or shipping.
This is the smartest, simplest, and most affordable way to build your own surfboards at home.
- Design your blank (or copy an image of a board you like online) and upload the file with your order. We'll ship it to you with a perfect outline, foil and rocker already cut per your design.
All you need to do is:
- Shape the rails and bottom concaves to your liking
- Install fin boxes & Leash plug
- Fiberglass the blank to provide strength
- Sand it (optional - you don't need to sand if you like your board shiny)
Customize your blank, your glassing strength-to-weight ratio, and fin system brand and color in this kit... get it all in one shipment for a reduced price!
No matter where surf board building takes place at your home (garage, basement, back yard...) this surfboard custom shaping kit is the ultimate array of options to make the exact surfboard you want quickly, precisely, and with much less dust in your workspace. And it's all bundled together in a complete kit for you at a discount price!
5 EASY STEPS TO START YOUR NEXT SURFBOARD
1. Design Your Custom Close Tolerance Blank
All you have to do is shape bottom contours and rail shapes! A perfect outline, rocker and foil is already cut for you directly from your AKUshaper file.
2. Upload your file (Maximum dimensions 7'6" long x 23 1/2" wide x 3 1/4" thick for this kit)
3. Choose your Stringer Type in the Drop Down Menu
4. Choose your Fiberglass Package in the Drop Down Menu
From Lightweight to Super Strong - even lightweight is stronger than traditional surfboards with our epoxy resin, fiberglass, and foam!
Lightweight: 2 layers 4 oz. epoxy fiberglass on the deck / 1 layer 4 oz. epoxy fiberglass on the bottom
Standard: 1 layers 6 oz. + 1 layer 4 oz. epoxy fiberglass on the deck / 1 layer 4 oz. epoxy fiberglass on the bottom
Stronger: 1 layers 6 oz. + 1 layer 4 oz. epoxy fiberglass on the deck / 1 layer 6 oz. epoxy fiberglass on the bottom
Super Strong: 2 layers 6 oz. epoxy fiberglass on the deck / 1 layer 6 oz. epoxy fiberglass on the bottom
5. Choose Your Fin Box Package in the Drop Down Menu
Brand: Future Style, FCS2 (Keyless) or FCS Fusion (Twin Tab)
Number of fins: Single, Twin (2), Tri (3), Quad (4) or 5-fin sets
Fin Box Color: White or Black
Other Materials You Get in This Kit:
- Greenlight Marine Grade Epoxy Resin System with Fast Hardener
- Leash Plug to Match Your White or Black Fin Boxes
- 4 Sheets Custom Logo Rice Paper
- Stringer Glue
*Fins not included
NOW OR NEVER FREE SHIPPING DEAL!
How to glue up your blank - See video below: